CLAMPCLAMP: Shoes for fairies and mermaids
ClampClamp is a store based in Thailand that crafts lovely sandals with leaf and seaweed patterns, deliciously comfortable and looking. All the designs are original and inspired in the shapes of nature what provides them an earthly and organic look designed to enhance the beauty of the foot shape. From lovely ivory whites (for alternative brides) to browns and greens, both for women and men. From lotus, seaweed to gingko leaves, with natural colors. The shoes are made out of leather the sole is made of rubber to prevent slipping. ClampClamp takes inspiration from different Asian cultures, mixing Japan's eye for detail and craftsmanship with Thailand's free-spirited nature.
Above: Jack and the Beanstalks knee high model.
Comfortable and beautiful to look at. Perfect for fairies, pixies, nymphs and other fantasy creatures ;-)
Below: delicate ivory white leather sandals with petal and organic shapes.
Other similar articles
- Medieval moccasins and ghillies for Highlanders, irish goblins and fairies
- Pendragon shoes... delightful weird magical footwear!
- Gipsy Dharma: footwear for elves, fairies and other fantastic adventurers
- Barefoot sandals for free-spirited dancing fairy feet
- Falconrose: leather mask of the Renaissance and the Faery