Historical Dreams: fantasy medieval gowns
Above, one of my favorites in gold trimming and dark brown fabric. Larp fantasy dress
Historical Dreams is a store based in Germany that specializes in fantasy gowns and garments (some with medieval and tudor-historic inspiration), The gowns highlight some lovely floating sleeves, some of the versions with some lovely faux fur trimming. They are designed and manufactured by Petra Karl. I specially like those robes with more like browns, green and dark grays, because they seem more elegant to me rather than all those striking colors you find in similar offers.
The gowns are multi-size and they lace in front and back to enhance your silhouette. Seems also very durable and comfortable.
Other similar articles
- Ye olde medieval wedding dress shop: Bridal, medieval and other cute gowns and coats
- Astra Star: affordable LARP medieval gowns with pre-raphaelite vibe
- Bozzy UK: fantasy gowns and chokers
- The costume Castle period and film & fantasy clothing
- Learning to sew yourself yes, yes!!! make your own fantasy costume! Plan fantasy parties!