Fairy wings for your dolls and also for you! :)
Charlotte is a wing-maker, she makes really lovely fairy wings that you can see at her etsy store "Fairy wings and fantasy things". The wings are made out of fusible film from doll-size (which seems to be her passion as she is also a doll-maker) to children or large adult wearable ones. I particularly liked her "sprite model" pictured at the beginning of this article. She tends to combine colours in gradient which I particularly like, with some iridescent and ragged looking elements. Some models even wear gears (close to steampunk) or flower embellishments. Each pair of wings is unique and one of a kind and custom made so there are never two that are exactly the same. Thus you must allow the crafter for two weeks if you have a special commission or order though she keeps in stock some "ready to go" gorgeous examples.
Official site is www.momyjosragdolls.com
Other similar articles
- Under the Ivy... delicate treasures for fairy queens! Wings, garlands and accessories
- Rawrags: one of a kind dreamy fairytale gowns
- The Crooked Feather: You only need wings to fly!
- Little wing fairy art: put your wings on and fly!
- Kissed by Pixies: horns, garlands, feather eyelashes and other fantasy accessories