Raven Eve Jewelry: Awesome Art Nouveau Headdresses
Aww what an amazing discovery! :)
Raven Eve Jewelry is a store based in Detroit (USA) that features an awesome collection of dramatic looking fantasy headpieces and wesome Art Nouveau Head pieces, that look as if they're out of Mucha´s painting (one of my favorite illustrators). They look so rich in detail and so well done, if you are a lover of this style and have a romantic nostalgia for Mucha´s paintings you're going to love this.
And not only that... but also ear cuffs and other jewelry. including the most amazing brass nail-rings, they look so wild, perfect for the Sorceress, Dragon, Vampire or Werewolf alter ego.
Aww Didn´t I mention like a trillion times that "labyrinth" is one of my favorite movies? Here´s a gorgeous ear cuff piece made of brass filigree with chains and glass beads, inspired in Sarah hair Jewelry during the Ball Room scene
Other similar articles
- Los tesoros de la Ayalga: floral crowns and tiaras for fairy queens
- Fairycave: headpieces for your Goddess-self
- Twisted Whimsey: Skilled mother and daughter from Australia share their handmade treasures
- Ghoulia´s peculiars: the most enchanting custom made wigs and headdresses to become a siren
- Rooster baby: amazing feather headpieces