Organic Armor: warrior soul
Paul Hersey's Organic Armor is a company that makes props that looks like ancient metal, bone and leather but are not, lightweight, comfortable, and he has an amazing catalog including one of a kind peaces. It all has a pagan, ritual, warrior look. You'll find chokers, head pieces, arm bands, bracers, horns, helmets, goddess crowns even sexy bustiers set in viking or tribal Xena, even for Slave Leia's costumes mood.
You can even find pieces to customize your pet. Paul as an artist has been developing them for long time and he makes stunning unique peaces. Some examples:
Other similar articles
- The Changelling closet: Fashion accessories for the Fairy people!
- Jen Parrish Relics: crowns for the queen
- Hairlooms: exquisite floral and fairy-inspired headpieces
- Bubble and frown: Amazing (yes AMAZINGGGG!!) fantasy top hats and veils
- Freckles Fairy Chest: treasures for the fairy, the princess, the sorceress