Tambukiki: Eclectic mix of fashion from pixie, boho and hippie to 50´s and Steampunk
Tambukiki is a clothing store that have a lovely collection of eclectic mix of stylesfrom Boho to Grunge to Punk to Goth to Romantic and everything in between. Many of the items are in fact very fairy and/or pixie looking. But also many pieces with 50´s/60´s, 70´s hippie looks and ethnic inspired garments. That is, as it is indeed a big store, you must surf and search within it to find what you might be looking
Above: Grecian/fairy delicate white dress with delicate drapes of wispy ethereal white. Great for a "Goddess" or "Nymph" look
But they have the most amazing cute bloomers and also western-victorian skirts really lovely for Steampunk lovers
Below: lovely ivory bloomers
Most importantly the prices and shipping (even international) seems really affordable.
Other similar articles
- HolyClothing: Renaissance, Boho, Romantic, Gypsy and Pixie faerie wear!
- Zollection: tribal pixie wear
- Lotus Moon: comfortable, pixie, urban, tribal fairywear
- Steampunk couture: Handcrafted neo-victorian, sci-fi and Shabby Chic Fashion
- Tragically adorned: unique vintage, victorian and steampunk jewellery