Beautiful Organza fairy wings by Fairytrade
Fairytrade designs run by crafter Jan Morritt and partner Leslie :) features a really pretty collection of delicate organza fairy wings; each pair is handmade and unique, light to wear and very durable. Available in different sizes (from small (ideal for crowdy events) to large and conspicuous and shipping. I would highlight this wing maker for brides to be as they have white wings that are perfect for weddings :). But not only wings but also masks, unicorn horns, and other magical accessories for wee pixies and adults :)
Remember our "Rainbow article specia? When I saw these I thought, perfect inclusion for that article :) perfect for vibrant hippie souls and colorful fairies.
And below one of my favorite articles :) these iridescent angel wings are one of my favorite items, they look just so ethereal and seem to catch light magically :)
Other similar articles
- Faeries closet: fairy wings to rise and fly
- The Faerie Wing Shoppe: sparkling fairy wings with lights!!
- Specter Store: Warming up for Halloween... Dragon costumes mythological creatures and wings...!
- Little wing fairy art: put your wings on and fly!
- On Gossamer Wings Halloween fairy wings give away!