zavesfelt: Hand-felted fairy slippers and pixie hats
Above: cute "fairy" slippers with curly tip. Available in different colors and gradients and handmade by Zavesfelt.
Zavesfelt is a little shop based in Lithuania and run by crafter Zavintha. She has a workshop where she's learnt to felt and make all kind of accessories experimentent with different wools and fibers. Mostly felt slippers (the highlight are some with curly tips perfect for pixies and or princess from an Arabian tale) and lovely pointy fairy/gnome hand-felted hats. Everything is hand-made in her home studio using the wet felting technique. Items are made for durability and seem very comfortable, shoes of course can be be made to order in different sizes.
There are several models and you can chose among different colors. They accept custom orders if you are not in a hurry but also have ready to ship products.
Above: cute pixie/fairy/witch handfelted hat :)
Zavesfelt keep a blog with a showreel of their felted creations.
You can network too in facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zaves-Felt/176951448993554
And they also have an alt e-shop at:
Online e-shop: www.woolfairy.com
Other similar articles
- Forever soles: jewellery for fairy feet!
- Arm Street Medieval Store: Historical costumes, armor, footwear, tents and more
- Medieval moccasins and ghillies for Highlanders, irish goblins and fairies
- Elf yourself this christmas but with a real costume
- Pendragon shoes... delightful weird magical footwear!